Monday 20 July 2015

Building a Wood Shed


There comes a point in a building project when it all starts coming together. And instead of mess and mud and feeling like you are going backwards, you start to see glimpses of how it might be in the end. And this is the point. 

So what is basically some steps down from my street level to my backyard, I have a wood shed tucked underneath the landing (the steps haven't gone on yet). I thought that would be good and useful, but but but...it is AWESOME! As in, awe inspiring. It is so big, and I'll be able to put lots of stuff in there. Maybe wood stuff. Maybe other stuff (my bike, my lawnmower?) And the top railing along the planter, just the right height to sit on. Or put your cup of tea on when you are sitting out in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment