Tuesday 31 March 2015

Book swapping and zen-ness

 
This weekend has been wet wet wet.  So no digging going on here.  Or even walking around the site, half the site sticks to your gumboots, and after a couple of steps you have half a ton of clay stuck to the bottom.  Its been lovely rain though.
 
So, in the interests of trying to live well, I tackled a tiny bit of the junk in the lounge in an effort to create a bit of calm and space.  Unfortunately, our inorganic collection of junk was last week, so this newly found rubbish will have to go in the rubbish bin and recycling bin. 
Although I have just discovered these wonderful boxes where you can put unwanted books (and who actually wants to read most books more than one time?) and others can come and take them home.  How cool is that?  They aren't very big, so I will have to visit a few times over the next few weeks, to get rid of all the books that were double layered on my shelves.  But I am feeling very pleased with myself to have discovered them.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment